Thank for all the prayers and concern for us and for Phil’s parents. Phil’s dad had a very bad bacterial infection when we first arrived in New York. After several days on antibiotics, he was sent home from the hospital to continue his course of medication. The doctor said it was too risky to do any heart procedures while he had the infection, so they waited until today to do the heart catheterization. The results are very good; just a small blockage and he’s going to be released today and treated with medication. Our family returned to Germany on the 17th and we’re slowly getting over the jet lag.